(FinancialHealth.net) – Prefer animals over people? That’s cool. There are plenty of ways you can put your love of animals to good use. You may even get some extra exercise in the process.
- Wag! – You can work around your own schedule, choosing on-demand jobs or opting for recurring gigs. Wag! is available in several major cities. Walk pets for their owners, with a smartphone so your location can be tracked by pet owners via GPS while you’re walking.
- Rover – This site offers more than just dog-walking options. You may offer your services as a boarder, house sitter, drop-in visitor or walker. This pet service site caters to dogs and cats. Rover claims you can earn up to $1,000 per month.
- Pet Grooming – Grooming does take a bit of training, but if you already have the skills or and are good at working with temperamental pets, this may be just the gig for you. Check out the National Dog Groomers Association of America for information on how to get formal training.
- Pet Sitting and Dog Walking – You don’t have to use an established website to start a pet sitting or dog walking business. Advertise your services via word of mouth to family members and friends with pets; then ask them to share your flyers with others they know.
- Rent Your Yard – Do you have a fenced-in yard large enough for a dog to play in? Sites like Sniffspot allow you to put your yard or land up for rent, giving pet owners without a lot of land or space a safe place to bring their four-legged friends to play.
- Poop Scooping – Don’t mind poop? Advertise your availability to clean up people’s yards. Scooping up dog poop is one of a dog owner’s least favorite past-times. Excess dog feces can become a breeding ground for bacteria and illness. A lot of people will gladly pay you to do the job. Just be sure you have a safe place to put it once it’s collected.
~Here’s to Your Financial Health!
Copyright 2020, FinancialHealth.net