((FinnancialHealth.net) – Do you have a car? Don’t mind spending time behind the wheel? There are options for driving people around, transporting food, or delivering packages. There are even ways to make money off a vehicle without driving it! Even if you don’t need the extra money, but do need a reason to get out and meet people, your car may be the key that unlocks your potential.
- Uber – Set your own hours and get paid quickly for transporting people from point A to point B. Uber even has a program to give you access to a car if you don’t have one of your own or don’t have one that is suitable to use.
- Uber Eats – People place food orders online and Uber Eats arranges to have them delivered. That’s where you come into play. Pick up the food and drop it off at the intended destination, and get paid.
- Lyft – Lyft is another service that pays well for driving people around. Lyft also has a program to help you borrow a car from their fleet partner, which means you can work as long as you have a valid driver’s license and meet their other criteria.
- Turo – This site lets you list your car for rent, but doesn’t require you to drive anyone around. All you have to do is make sure your Turo calendar is updated with the days your car is available for use.
- Amazon Flex – This is a pretty lucrative gig if you have the time to work. Amazon Flex the option of scheduling a shift or just picking up a block of time when you can deliver packages. The pay is great, ranging from $18 to $25 per hour.
- Postmates – Postmates promises customers they can have anything they want delivered, ranging from food to milk to alcohol. All you have to do to get started is apply to join the Postmates fleet.
- DoorDash – This company specializes in food delivery, making a member the middleman for places that don’t typically deliver. Restaurants can sign up to be DoorDash partners and you can sign up to be a dasher.
- Shipt – Shipt isn’t just about driving. You’ll do the shopping, delivering, and sometimes even the unpacking of a grocery order… for a fee, of course.
- Fluid Truck Share – This is another rental service, but not for standard cars. You can list your pickup truck, SUV, RV, bus, cargo van, trailer — even some of your tools. Put what you’re not using to work on FluidTruckShare.
- Car Flipping – Are you really knowledgeable when it comes to cars? If so, you can probably identify vehicles people are selling for less than they are worth. Buy them, fix them up a little bit, and then resell the refurbished cars at a higher ticket price.
- Car Wrapping – Have you ever seen cars that look like rolling advertisements? They are. Sites like Wrapify will connect you with brands that want rolling exposure. They’ll pay you for every month you keep your car wrapped.
~Here’s to Your Financial Health!
Copyright 2020, FinancialHealth.net